Your Personal Information will be processed and stored in Malaysia governed by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). Your Personal Information will not be used or disclosed for purposes for which you have not given consent or which are not permitted under applicable law.
Collection of Information
Personal Information That You Provide
In general, we collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily. We also collect information that you submit in the process of creating or editing your account and user profile.
Personal Information from Other Sources
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources with which you have expressly consented to.
If you send an e-mail to us or fill in our “Contact Us” form, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files, and other information you provide.
Information Collected Via Technology
As you use our platform, certain information may also be passively collected and stored on our or our service providers’ server logs, including your Internet protocol address, browser type, and operating system.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Personal Information collected is to provide you access, to process orders, to improve, better tailor the features, performance, and support of our platform and to offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions and functionality from us.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or
- to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or third parties.
Please note that your personal information may be transferred, stored and processed outside Malaysia.
We will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot, however, guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security while accessing the internet that is out of our control. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other sites (the “Linked Sites”). We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other Linked Sites. You agree to waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
Your Consent and Rights
You are accorded with rights stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and we will abide by the provisions in PDPA.
Who Are We
The term ‘Flexondata’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at
Flexondata Sdn. Bhd.
No 1, Jalan Pantai Murni,Pantai Hill Park
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Our company registration number is 1285882-K. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Contact and Revisions
Last updated: [17/1/2019]